Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One Year Anniversary of this Blog

It just hit me - yesterday was the one year anniversary of my starting this blog. Time flies! I often wonder just how many people read this regularly. It has been an interesting experience. I certainly have been able to express things here that I have been itching to express that I couldn't just get out in comments on other sites (as I had been doing for a while, and still do).

I certainly appreciate any and all comments I get here, even if I don't agree with them.

I want to thank all of my readers, just for being there - while I still would probably be mouthing off regardless, it is more interesting when you know at least someone will read it, and perhaps even add to what I have to say. So thank you. I appreciate it.

1 comment:

Kilgore Trout said...

Congrats!!
It brings a tear to my eye, these blogs grow up so fast. It seems like only yesterday when DBB was born.

Keep up the good work!