Monday, February 4, 2008

Progressive Blogroll

I don't know if I'd call myself progressive. Perhaps progressive leaning. Maybe I just don't like labels. In any case, after reading this post by Barefoot Bum, along with a few of his others about this new blogroll, I decided to add this new blogroll to my blog.

I am fed up with the total failure of the establishment in terms of checking the horrendous abuses and criminal behavior of the current administration. It is so sickening to me. I really don't have a clue what can be done about this. I almost think that nothing can be done about it, though since I haven't blown my brains out or fled the country, I must have a tiny kernel of hope somewhere that things will get better. Either that or I'm too lazy to run or I'm in denial. In any case, perhaps another small spark can be found out there, in the blogsphere. And in that spirit, I add BB's progressive blogroll to my blog.

No comments: