Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Establishment (the know-nothing class) Beginning to "Doubt" Obama

I saw this headline for an article in Newsweek and just wanted to puke. Establishment beginning to doubt Obama has what it takes. What a load of horseshit. He's barely been in office more than a month and already having "doubts"? The idiotic "establishment" was sucking George W Bush's cckk for years after 9/11, with nothing but empty, blind, worshipful praise even as he drove the country into the ground and shredded the constitution.

Give me a break. I don't know how well things will ultimately work out, but I do know it is way too damn early to tell where things will be going or how Obama is doing. Obama has already shown himself to be way more competent than George W Bush ever was. He's put science back in charge of science. He's put competence back as an actual criteria, the main criteria, for government work rather than blind loyalty for talentless hacks. That alone deserves great praise.

The establishment media can kiss my ass. I knew there was a reason I wanted to stick my head in a hole.

No comments: