Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Apparently there are a few people with an opinion on the matter...

First, all I have to say is, wow, I never expected the response from that post, perhaps because I never got the impression more than a handfull of people even read my blog. I do appreciate the feedback. I am somewhat overwhelmed - I try to respond to all comments I receive, but when there are over 100, it is hard to know where to start. But I do want to address them, and I will, in another post, perhaps tonight, when I have time. There was more I wanted to say on the topic initially, but I just could not type another word by the time I got to the end of this post.

And I want to share something else, a little most positive, again perhaps because I need to. So as soon as I get the chance, hopefully today, I will post my other thoughts on the matter, as well as respond to the comments.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Oh, and something I did not mention before - my wife is indeed ok after our ordeal and the doctors also told us that she would have no problem having another child. They said it was likely a bad attachment, that sometimes happens, and there really is no predicting it nor is there any reason to think it would necessarily repeat if she got pregnant again. And we do plan on trying to have one or two more children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Glad your wife is doing well, and it doesn't jeopardize your future family plans.

Sorry for the ill conceived comments.

Welcome to the internet.

-Denizen since 1992.