Thursday, April 12, 2007

I was not Banned at ThinkingGirl

As the subject line says, I was not banned by ThinkingGirl (well, banned in the sense of being moderated) - apparently it was a software glitch I was unaware of.

So for claiming I was, ThinkingGirl, here I publicly apologize.

Why I thought I did was I posted a rather innocuous 'congratulations' on the post about you getting into law school and was told I was in moderation, and from reading your comments policy, I remembered that you said you did that to people who were not first posters for various reasons. So I assumed that was what happed. I could not be 100% sure, of course, but I became more sure over time as I repeatedly mentioned it here and elsewhere and TG did not correct me, and I guess I thought she would have by then, but then I had no real way of knowing if she ever looked at my blog (or if anyone does). So that was also an assumption on my part, a mistaken one as it turns out until now.

So again, I apologize.

I will respond to your comment when I get the chance. Of course, I don't know if you'll read this, either, so maybe I ought to post something on your blog about this.

No comments: