Friday, October 26, 2007

A Promise

I haven't posted much recently. Mostly it is a time issue. And an energy issue. I do actually have a few things to say. So now I'm promising (myself mostly) that I will post on these over the next few days.

I want to post about atheism versus agnosticism. I want to post about a new logo for atheism. I want to post about something insane I've noticed about our tax system that I think is upside down (and I don't remember ever seeing mentioned before). I want to post about STDs and fearmongering moralizing. I want to post about misandry. And other things as well. Maybe I'll get through all of the above.

So I promise this, for the like, three people who read this regularly. I'm not quite dead yet.

3 comments:

hedera said...

I wonder, do all of us with blogs think we have 3 readers? That's about my estimate...

DBB said...

Yeah, I do admit I've seen that sentiment expressed on other blogs I read - I guess three sounds about right...

B. W. Fullford said...

Please post about atheism v agnosticsm. As a card carrying agnostic I hate it when folks confuse the 2. I'm always interested in other's opinions on the matter.