Saturday, April 11, 2009

Back to Normal

Well, things are finally back to normal, if there is such a thing. My son is almost better, and he now likely doesn't have anything terribly bad, though we will keep an eye out. My daughter is feeling better too, though she's just as difficult and unreasonable as a 3 1/2 year old can be. My wife is not going to be travelling much for the next few months, which will make things easier on the child-care front, and we even managed to clean the house yesterday.

So I'll have time to post again and really to think again, which is the primary issue - no time to think means I have nothing to post about. Some interesting things happened this week at work, so I will probably start with that.

And the truly sad thing - despite this long hiatus, the Minnesota Senate race is STILL not decided, though Franken clearly won ages ago. The GOP are power-hungry d%#$s.

1 comment:

armagh444 said...

I am thrilled to hear that the little ones are doing better.

(Just wait until your son starts climbing things and you end up spending every other day in the ER for stitches.)